Egyptian story of Sinuhe



Egyptian story of Sinuhe
Draw this amusing story in the early Twelfth Dynasty, ie the year 2000 BC, almost, was notorious, that the text of this story was reported on the lips of Sinuhe, who wrote to say .. - I was a servant followed his master, King and Custodian of women serving Princess Her praise for the great wife of Senusret in the town of the pyramid called "Khnam Osot" .. It was agreed that in the thirtieth year in the ninth day of the third month of the flood season, he entered the horizon of God .. Breakfast King Amenemhat to heaven and united with the sun disk and then the silence of the palace and the hearts were filled with grief and men of the palace sat with their heads on their knees. It is intended Sinuhe so that King Amenemhat died, and the King before his death, had sent an army out of the country and it was Baker's children "Senusret" an officer in it, and listen to what was mentioned in the body of the story was sent to a Leader's messenger to Senusret and Download Messenger message in which he said: - must that reach down to Sidi Senusret and telling them about the death of his father, King Amenemhat .. We have learned that the army return to the country's victorious, and with the prisoners and all types of cattle .. Let your way is the way the western .. but the story tells us that there is another message from another party was on its way to the sons of King of others, and here declare Sinuhe for fear of internal war and says: - and then My heart was itching and sapped my arms and took trembled all my members jumped researchers where Ochtbye it, was that I walked to the south was not my purpose to reach the headquarters of the King, because I thought that the squabbling may there, and crossed the water, "dead" near ", ADG," and went to the island of Bent and I stayed there in the open field, then taken in Sir early .. When he came at dinner time I had approached the town of "Joe" crossing of the crossing with the assistance Wind West, and passed to the east of the quarry, which in the territory of "The Lady Red Mountain," and then converted to Islam the way to my feet heading towards the north and reached the wall of the prince, who had been held to repel the Asians. And .. He continues, Sinuhe said his journey on the road and the places they went through until he settled in the "Byblos" and I spent half a year, then took me Nncy bin Amu Prince Rtno higher, saying: - The are you with me will be alright, Sinuhe, I know your recipes and wisdom, but Tell me, Sinuhe .. Why did you come here? Is there something in the headquarters of the King? - The Pharaoh Amenemhat I may have gone to the horizon and no one knows what was in it, when I received the news trembled Fraisi no longer my heart settles in my body I left the place, though he did not sleep for one did not spit in my face, man, did not hear my name in the mouth of the advocated , as if fate and destiny is what brought me here, sir .. - What is the case with the country after the death of Amenemhat, the pharaoh Almhab such as Sekhmet? - The right that his son entered the palace and took his father's legacy, which is subjected foreign lands while his father was sitting in the palace receives the results of what was done previously, that the young pharaoh, who love his hometown .. Men and women passing in front of his palace rejoicing in him .. It is the king of the forces of Lord Nncy .. Sent to him .. Let him know your name, do not pronounce a curse against the King, and he will not miss to do good towards a peaceful land to him. The Sinuhe then that Nncy this made him the head of children and a wife of the eldest daughter and otherwise on the town, called "J" was the figs, grapes and Olives many and all the fruit-laden on the trees, but barley, wheat and cattle, and in spite of all this was Sinuhe feel that he is missing something, sat down, he says: - I was a fugitive and fled in his time .. And now write a report about me in the headquarters of the King .. I was a heavy diminishing because of hunger .. Now the oldest bread to Gary .. I was faster-paced and non-existence of the others .. and now I have a lot of slaves .. Betty is beautiful and welcomed my residence and I remember in the palace .. Then begin Sinuhe at the stage of regret leaving Egypt and hopes his return to it and says: - O God, who ordered this escape, be merciful and Return me back to the headquarters of the King, allow me to see where they live where my heart, which is the most important is that the buried bodies of in the land where she was born .. Ah .. Late king of Egypt, the visitors even revived his mercy and ask the lady Whitney land, which in his palace for its control and Whitney hear the orders of her children .. - Ah .. I wish my body back to youth again, because old age has come down to PHP and seized more than doubled and my eyes heavy and my arms are weak and my legs had stood for a walk and my heart is tired and death is approaching me, I wish to go back to the service of Madam Queen Navarro and wish she speaks to the beauty of their children, but wish she gives me a grave next to her grave .. Move the story to the king Senusret spoke to Ald for the state of the Sinuhe at the headquarters of the new residence, and his strong desire to return to his native Egypt, after Pharaoh sends gifts to Sinuhe, along with Papyrus is an exciting catchy tried to persuade him to return to Egypt .. Where he says: - The king's decision has brought this to you to teach you what is coming .. You have chosen to foreign lands, has Oslmtk land to the land under the advice of your heart So what did you even enter into anything against you? You did not Telmny even scold the words did not speak in the forum of the referees so damn talking, and this is determined to escape reigneth you your heart you did not in my heart nothing against you .. Come back to Egypt to see the headquarters of the King, who die in and accept the ground at the doors great and undermine yours men of the palace, because you actually were advancing in age has missed yours .. Think of the day of burial and passage to the House of Bliss, will be held for you forum funereal on burial and will cover the mummy of gold and the head of lapis lazuli, and will be runners, Tgerk bulls and walking in front of you singers, and slaughtered the victims near your board and your grave will be the center of graves the children of kings and that it is better to die abroad and not Idvink of Asian .. Sinuhe .. You should consider .. Here complements the story of Sinuhe says: - I read on this Royal Decree, when you're standing in the tribes, Vanbtaht on my stomach and touched the soil .. And Ntherth on my hair .. And walked around the camps with joy, saying: How do things like this to the server has lost it his heart and led him to the wild lands? This is the pharaoh who save me from death out of really pleasing to the good. And then begins to Sinuhe to talk about the return journey where he started in the delivery of luggage to his children and left their eldest son, supervisor of the tribe and all his slaves and plantations, and then came to Egypt and entered the pharaoh Senusret and lie down before the throne, expressed his great regret, here spoke to him Senusret saying: - See .. I returned after the cut off and penetrated the Sahara deserts has reached old age, it is not easy to bury the body out of Egypt .. Sinuhe .. Why are you standing so silent? - If only in my power to answer, sir Pharaoh .. See and you'll see panic may have all of me, just Calfzaa the cause of this escape .. And now, Your Majesty I am at your things .. Act as they want with me .. Here, forgive him king and called for the Queen and the boys and lamella everyone and gave him a house adorned with most precious furniture, wardrobe, linen Royal, incense, oil, precious your king, and this new situation said Sinuhe: - was brought to the food from the palace three or four times a day, was held Lee's grave of stone amid the royal tombs, has developed a design chief architect of architecture in the country, taking engravers Inakecouna taking skilled sculptors Inhtonh, and all that it needs the grave of a bright luggage has extended it and made a garden of the tomb has been studded statues with gold, and there is a poor man working him like that, has enjoyed an abundance of royal affection that came the day of death